Friday, February 29, 2008

Pooh


Here's what took a whole 30 minutes to come up with. Yeah, slap a piece of pattern paper down, stamp the image, colour the image, punch the image, mat the image, stick it on the card, ribbon, and a little tag. Oh yeah, it doesn't have enough. Quick, add something else. Corners. Yeah, not really coming together. Think I'll go to bed.
Wait... what's this paper?? Scrap pile to the rescue!

Then you get this. The card base is folded into thirds. The front was a little short, so I used my corner rounder to make the scallop edge. Black cord is from the jewelry section at the dollar store and the heart is also. Pattern paper is retired cerise from SU. There we go. Much better. my mojo has been redeemed! lol
I bought the Pooh Stamp at a 2nd hand sale. Not sure of the maker. I'll check later.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: