Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Birthday Train







Oh my goodness.. I started this card at 11:45pm. Nuts or wha? I'm glad I did it though. I'm happy with it.
My son's friend is turning 4 next week and we're going to a party.

This stamp set is by Stampin' Up and is retired many years ago. I think it was one of the 1st stamp sets I bought from ebay. My son was big into trains and Thomas and Friends. That was before I found a demonstrator in my area. Now I buy current, of course... from myself. :}

The card kind of folds backwards because that's the way the train was pointing. I think it still works though. The type stamps are from an art store up the street. The box has a tree on it.. I think. I forget who it is. The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from Michael's.

I've been working on that book tutorial. Many pictures. Have to figure out how much to tell in the story. And I have to finish the cover. But it's in the making.

And again, the colours are very faded from real life. How can I fix it?

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: