Tuesday, April 17, 2012

unknown Hook rug

My, I've been quite slack in the creating and reporting department. For good reason. Spring cleaning, clearing, gutting, decluttering has swept over my house. Slowly, oh so slowly, am I doing it. But it does feel good to have it done.
Wanna see my sweater collection?

The 4 bags to the left, the large bag on the right are all sweaters. The large on e in the middle is large fabric pieces, like sheet size or a bit smaller. These vacuum bags are awesome. They really do take up less space, but the bags are HEAVY.
So for a little show and tell, I present a horse and barn hook rug.

It was my uncles. I think he said he got it at pottery Barn or Anthropologie? I don't know if that's correct. If you do, please advise.

Whomever hooked it was a good hooker. This is the front.

And this is the back. Yes, really. Isn't it lovely and consistent? I aim to hook like that one day. Then I will be a good hooker too!


Off to clean some more...
Cheers,
Amanda

No comments: